- About Us
- Who are we?
- Worship With Us
- What is Reform?
- Schedule of Services
- Clergy and Administration
- "Temple West" - Temple on the West Island
- "Next Door at the Temple" - for 20s and 30s looking for a Jewish connection
- Gift Shop
- Events Calender
- Museum and Gallery
- Meet our Senior Rabbi
- Contact Us
- View Rabbi Lerner's Tribute Book
- The Voice/Hakol: Temple’s Newsletter
- Join Us!
- TEMPLE'S LITERARY ANTHOLOGY: HARVEST-HaASIF
- Learn With Us
- Early Childhood Programs
- Torah School
- Adult Education: Temple Centre for Culture and Learning
- 50 + Programs: In the City and Westmount Mini Centre - Spring 2013
- Educational Tours
- Interfaith Families: Jewish Interfaith Family Forum (JIFF)
- Book Lovers' Forum Book Reviews: 2012-2013 Season
- Introduction to Judaism Course
- High Holy Day Sermons 2012
- Holidays and Festivals
- Lifecycle Events
Whether you are planning a wedding, Brit Milah/Brit Ha’Bat, bar/bat mitzvah, retirement party, or special birthday or anniversary celebration, Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom will make your event unforgettable!
Conveniently located on elegant Sherbrooke Street in the heart of Westmount, Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom offers all of the amenities and personalized services you need to ensure that your special day is perfect.
Our grand, newly redecorated Grover Hall seats up to 350 guests (400 with no dance floor) and boasts high ceilings, a full size dance floor, a large stage and state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems.
Our smaller hall, Community House, seats up to 100 guests (150 with no dance floor) and features a stage, sound system and beautiful arched floor to ceiling windows.
Three stylish new lounge areas offer comfortable seating areas and quiet places for your guests to relax and talk during the festivities.
Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom is the only synagogue in Montreal where couples (including interfaith and same-sex couples) can be married by a rabbi, celebrate with family and friends in elegant surroundings and hire the caterer of their choice.*
(*No pork or shellfish, please).
For more information on hall rentals, please contact the Temple office at 514-937-3575, ext. 201.