- About Us
- Who are we?
- Worship With Us
- What is Reform?
- Schedule of Services
- Clergy and Administration
- "Temple West" - Temple on the West Island
- "Next Door at the Temple" - for 20s and 30s looking for a Jewish connection
- Gift Shop
- Events Calender
- Museum and Gallery
- Meet our Senior Rabbi
- Contact Us
- View Rabbi Lerner's Tribute Book
- The Voice/Hakol: Temple’s Newsletter
- Join Us!
- TEMPLE'S LITERARY ANTHOLOGY: HARVEST-HaASIF
- Learn With Us
- Early Childhood Programs
- Torah School
- Adult Education: Temple Centre for Culture and Learning
- 50 + Programs: In the City and Westmount Mini Centre - Spring 2013
- Educational Tours
- Interfaith Families: Jewish Interfaith Family Forum (JIFF)
- Book Lovers' Forum Book Reviews: 2012-2013 Season
- Introduction to Judaism Course
- High Holy Day Sermons 2012
- Program Book
- Calendar at a Glance
- Holidays and Festivals
- Lifecycle Events
Weddings: Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom is the only synagogue in Montreal where couples, including interfaith and same-sex couples, can be married by a rabbi, celebrate with family and friends in elegant surroundings and hire the caterer of their choice. We offer all of the amenities and personalized services you need to ensure that your special day is perfect.
Brit Milah and Brit Ha’Bat: Few events in life match the joy of welcoming a new baby into your family. The Temple family shares in your joy by hosting brit milah and brit ha’bat ceremonies.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah: When a child becomes a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, he/she symbolically joins Temple life as an adult. The ceremony itself is the celebration of an important beginning, as your child takes responsibility for his/her own Jewish identity. Our two-year Bar and Bat Mitzvah program ensures a meaningful and inspiring celebration of this important milestone. For your convenience, classes are offered both at Temple and on the West Island.
Wedding Anniversaries and Milestone Birthdays: Celebrate milestone birthdays and anniversaries with your Temple family. Whether you are planning a small, intimate gathering, or a large, lavish affair, Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom is the perfect venue for your celebration.
Retirement and Other Celebrations: At Temple, we believe that every simcha is worth celebrating. Whether you have accepted a new job, changed careers, or come to the end of your working years, the Temple family will share in your accomplishments and celebrate with you and your family and friends as you enter the next exciting stage of your life.