- About Us
- Who are we?
- Worship With Us
- What is Reform?
- Schedule of Services
- Clergy and Administration
- "Temple West" - Temple on the West Island
- "Next Door at the Temple" - for 20s and 30s looking for a Jewish connection
- Gift Shop
- Events Calender
- Museum and Gallery
- Meet our Senior Rabbi
- Contact Us
- View Rabbi Lerner's Tribute Book
- The Voice/Hakol: Temple’s Newsletter
- Join Us!
- TEMPLE'S LITERARY ANTHOLOGY: HARVEST-HaASIF
- Learn With Us
- Early Childhood Programs
- Torah School
- Adult Education: Temple Centre for Culture and Learning
- 50 + Programs: In the City and Westmount Mini Centre - Spring 2013
- Educational Tours
- Interfaith Families: Jewish Interfaith Family Forum (JIFF)
- Book Lovers' Forum Book Reviews: 2012-2013 Season
- Introduction to Judaism Course
- High Holy Day Sermons 2012
- Holidays and Festivals
- Lifecycle Events
Who are we?
Welcome to Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom, an engaging house of worship where a warm welcome is extended to all. But we are so much more than a house of worship! We are a dedicated, diverse and dynamic community where you will find the inspiration and connection you’ve been looking for.
- Dedicated: We are dedicated to providing meaningful and inspirational religious services, as well as to pursuing our mission of Tikun Olam (repairing the world) and working toward peace and social justice for all.
- Diverse: We are a warm and welcoming congregation of members of all ages, sexual orientations, family configurations and backgrounds, all committed to creating a place of worship where Jews by birth, Jews by choice and Jews at heart truly feel at home.
- Dynamic: Although we affirm the central tenets of Judaism - God, Torah and Israel- we believe that Judaism continuously evolves to meet the needs of Jewish individuals and communities.
But don’t just take our word for it….Be our guest!
The best way to find out about our wonderful Temple family is to experience it for yourself. Guests are always welcome at Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom. Drop in to any of our Shabbat services, festive holiday celebrations or exciting programs and activities. You will be warmly welcomed by our friendly Rabbi and members of our congregation who will be happy to answer any questions you might have.