- About Us
- Who are we?
- Worship With Us
- What is Reform?
- Schedule of Services
- Clergy and Administration
- "Temple West" - Temple on the West Island
- "Next Door at the Temple" - for 20s and 30s looking for a Jewish connection
- Gift Shop
- Events Calender
- Museum and Gallery
- Meet our Senior Rabbi
- Contact Us
- View Rabbi Lerner's Tribute Book
- The Voice/Hakol: Temple’s Newsletter
- Join Us!
- TEMPLE'S LITERARY ANTHOLOGY: HARVEST-HaASIF
- Learn With Us
- Early Childhood Programs
- Torah School
- Adult Education: Temple Centre for Culture and Learning
- 50 + Programs: In the City and Westmount Mini Centre - Spring 2013
- Educational Tours
- Interfaith Families: Jewish Interfaith Family Forum (JIFF)
- Book Lovers' Forum Book Reviews: 2012-2013 Season
- Introduction to Judaism Course
- High Holy Day Sermons 2012
- Holidays and Festivals
- Lifecycle Events
Funded by a generous donation from members Lorne and Rose Kirsch in memory of their parents, Sol and Sylvia Kirsch, Temple will be refurbishing the Elm Street entrance and relocating the gift shop. The new gift shop will be named “The Sol and Sylvia Kirsch Charitable Foundation Gift Shop”.
The new shop will be relocated adjacent to the Temple office and will be more than double the size of our existing display. It will feature glass doors and new lighting and shelving. Of course, we will continue to carry beautiful Judaica items, but the additional space in our new location will enable us to expand our inventory with a wide variety of giftware items that we hope will appeal to both our members and visitors to Temple.
We are most grateful to the Kirsch family for making this project possible.